Gamescom is the world’s largest gaming event and Europe’s leading business platform for the games industry. Every year, the most important international players meet to present games and innovations, identify new trends, network and open up new business opportunities. The show will take place from 21 to 25 August 2024 in Cologne, Germany.
Gamescom, the world’s largest event for computer and video games, offers you a unique platform to present your latest products and technologies to an international audience. The exhibition halls transform into a vibrant center of the games industry where you can make new business contacts, get direct feedback from end users and exchange information about the latest trends and developments.
ONSITE: Meet the community in real life. Discover the highly anticipated festival and experience surprising and inspiring live entertainment.
- Create an individual experience for fans and media in the entertainment area.
- Meet trade visitors, exhibitors and media representatives in our exclusive business area.
HYBRID: Use the best of both worlds, online and on-site you set highlights for communities in the entertainment or business area.
- Whether online or on-site, devcom offers a 360-degree experience for all developers and their ecosystem.
- A global audience online in our shows, live from Cologne, and hundreds of thousands of enthusiast’s gamers on-site offer you a unique stage and put your brands in the spotlight.
ONLINE: The #1 international gaming event for fans, gamers and professionals alike-and the place where everyone can get involved.
- Reach millions of gamers worldwide and get them excited about your games, take advantage of the vibe of our community.
- Catch up on the latest developments and hear business talks from gamers and business partners from around the world.
- 320,000 visitors from over 100 countries
- Over 31,000 trade visitors, 50% from abroad, two thirds used Gamescom biz
- 1,277 exhibitors from 63 countries
- Over 180 million video views across the entire show program
- App for all trade visitors, exhibitors and media representatives of Gamescom, Devcom, Gamescom Asia
- 20,000 gaming professionals and 1,000 partners
- Networking: Gamescom biz facilities networking at Gamescom through AI-supported matchmaking. You can exchange messages, connect with trade visitors and other exhibitors in advance, schedule and confirm appointments and plan meetings in the business area.
- Exhibitor and event catalogue: In the app you will find all information about exhibitors and events in the business area. You can search for specific companies or events to get information and plan your participation.
- Interactive hall plan: The interactive map in the Gamescom biz app lets you view the exhibition halls and stands to help you easily navigate your way around the trade fairs.
- Personal schedule: You can create your personal schedule and keep track of your appointments and meetings.
- Event updates and notifications: The app provides you with the latest information and updates, for example on events (schedule changes, important announcements and special events, etc.)
- Badge scan function: You can digitally register new contacts at the fair-together with the data they voluntarily provided when purchasing their tickets – using the badge scan function.
- Direct networking opportunities with top leaders and the best companies.
- Exhibitors can directly generate leads and sell their games onsite and online.
- Exhibitors can directly make their B2B connections and get highlighted visibly on the banner placement position on the Gamescom Germany website.
- It connects leading gaming companies, developers, gamers, streamers, experts and investors to provide your business with the best information.
- Top gaming companies will be cited in the newsletter, social media and press releases, in turn increasing the brand reach to the international level.
- Industry experts will provide valuable information on the latest consoles, gaming PCs, accessories, exclusive game titles, gaming hardware, and more at Gamescom 2024 Cologne.
- Participating companies can directly interact with heart fans of games and can convince them to try their games for once, in turn maximizing the company’s game’s users.
Why choose BTBDESIGN INTERNATIONAL as Exhibition Stand Builder & Contractor in Gamescom 2024 Cologne, Germany?
BTBDESIGN INTERNATIONAL is a leading exhibition booth-building company in Europe, mostly in Germany, Poland, Netherlands and Spain. We are a comprehensive exhibition stand design company with a team and equipment dedicated to ensuring a more targeted approach to building brand experiences. Our compelling designs, deep knowledge, and expertise help you tell your story and convey authenticity. We believe in creating meaningful values for everyone we are dealing with; hence, we always go the extra mile to deliver satisfaction beyond expectation. We can coordinate any of your projects taking place anywhere in the world and make sure your exhibiting experience is stress-free. Since we have the potential to manage end-to-end custom-built exhibition stands servicing, we start by the theme ideation for your booth stand and then move towards the designing segment with utmost precision. If you are looking for an exhibition stand contractor in Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Dubai, Netherlands then BTBDESIGN INTERNATIONAL is here to serve you with its world-class stands and exceptional support standards. We provide turnkey booth services at reasonable rates.